Performs complex and intricate wiring and assembly operations to production standards.
· Works with and assists methods personnel, engineers, and designers in working out practical problems and process improvements.
· Records, maintains, and researches/retrieves data via paper or computer, as applicable.
· Moves assigned electro-mechanical hardware through production to its next corresponding operation, when required.
· Works from complicated drawings, operation sheets, assembly procedures, material specifications and processes, sketches, verbal instructions, etc.
· Possesses the knowledge and capability of applying those techniques necessary to manufacture complex electronic equipment.
· Capable of conducting continuity checks.
· Capable of being certified for all assigned tasks within the scope of this job description and the applicable occupational skills.
· Satisfactorily demonstrates the ability to fulfill the required technical qualifications of the job by taking an applicable practical demonstration.
· Capable of maintaining all assembly standards for assigned tasks.
· All skills associated with electrical assembly, such as: soldering, wiring, and electro-mechanical assembly; RF assembly; wire wrap, specialized rework and repair; chassis, console and cabinet wiring and assembly
· Computer skills are required to access Company Intranet to obtain information such as, i.e. SOPS, MSDS; revision levels, etc.
· Complies with all Company Safety Regulations, and maintain a clean, non-hazardous work environment.
· Capable of performing job tasks in accordance with all related Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Makes recommendations for improvement of products on operations applicable to assigned area.
· Possesses a good attitude toward job responsibilities and have the ability to deal effectively with co-workers, supervision and job related contacts.
- 2 – 3 years of recent military wiring/soldering experience.
- Good communication skills; fluency in English (reading, writing, speaking).
· High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
Job ID: 16471