Performs complex and intricate wiring and assembly via instructions from complicated drawings and operation sheets as follows:
- electro-mechanical assembly
- PCB as required as per IPC-610 specifications
- Reads assembly drawings, interprets, and carries out various forms of work instructions including written, verbal, pictorial, etc.
- Performs assembly operations with various hand tooling including sockets, wrenches, screw drivers and torque wrenches
- Harness and cable installation (plug in type)
- Familiar with Electro-Mechanical assembly and procedures to IPC acceptability standards spec
- Familiar with E.S.D (Electrostatic Discharge) standards and procedures
- Must possess good communication skills and be able to read, write and comprehend operation sheets, technical drawings and other applicable documents.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: Thorough knowledge of military specifications (preferred) and IPC specifications. Must be able to perform soldering, wiring, electro-mechanical assembly, printed circuit Board assembly, etc.
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic. Reasonable accommodations may include but are not limited to, that which may enable individuals with disabilities and special disabled veterans to perform the essential functions of this position.
Must have a background that would permit the U.S. Department of Defense to issue a Secret Clearance, which includes US Citizenship.
Job ID: 16799