Our Client is growing and needs an experienced Wirer / Sub Assembler to join their team! They are looking for motivated and responsible team players with strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to drive new concepts and techniques for improving producibility, solving problems, and reaching the next level. This exciting role offers an opportunity to work with and learn from some of the top industry leading professionals.
- Candidates will support Operations in the development of new methods of assembly as they pertain to Sub-Assemblies.
- Operates both in an Engineering and Production environment under a with or without a microscope with minimum supervision.
- Perform wiring tasks on electrical systems with a high degree of skill, utilizing a variety of written, visual, and verbal instructions.
- We need someone who enjoys working in an innovative, forward thinking environment!
- Responsible for wiring, soldering and assembly operations required in the construction of system level electronic equipment
- Works from Wire Run Lists, prints, sketches, diagrams, and verbal instructions
- Performs cabling and harnessing
- Uses all assembly tools, such as: soldering irons, pliers, cutters, strippers, and support tools
- Performs similar tasks as assigned
High school or technical trade school diploma or training in military service preferred
5 years diversified precision wiring experience with knowledge of government and commercial specifications required
- Create positive impacts to the organization by using problem solving skills to review in process documentation for errors and inconsistency improving efficiency and output
- Advance your skills as you work with other assembly professionals
- Participate and learn in remarkable brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meetings to increase productivity and decrease cost
- Assist in maintaining our positive and lively work environment!
- Works well within a team!
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17395