The candidate must possess solid work history and experience with references. Position includes all aspects of shipping and receiving as well as materials management.
Offering an hourly rate commensurate with experience. Occasional overtime during busy times.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
• Receive and unpack materials and supplies
• Report damages and discrepancies to request reimbursement or re-shipment
• Prepare outbound shipments including paperwork for domestic and international
• Record shipment data, including weight, charges
• Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
• Occasional pick up/drop off shipments to local suppliers, UPS, Fed Ex as needed
• Maintain and organize the warehouse
• Work with Purchasing and Operations in maintaining inventory levels
• Handle stock induction, location updates, and perform periodic inventory counts
• Pull material kits for Production floor as required
• Maintain/Update parts inspection and shortage lists
• Maintain and organize the stockroom
Job ID: 16610