East Setauket, NY
- Performs various production assembly operations on Power electronic components and sub-assemblies.
- Uses test procedures, drawings, schematics, and verbal/written instructions to test and troubleshoot units.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where the ability to recognize nonconformities is required.
- Understands and follows all safety requirements.
- Understands and follows all ISO practices and procedures.
- Maintains fixturing, performs calibration, preventive maintenance, and corrective maintenance.
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies.
- Documents test results accurately.
- May act as the technical interface with other departments.
- May assist with training other AE employees in established processes.
- Communicates openly and effectively in a professional manner.
- Models professional and positive work ethics.
- Considers the impact of quality on the customers when making decisions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- AAS degree in electronics or equivalent education/experience.
- 5 years of experience in electronic testing, circuit analysis, and troubleshooting.
- Previous experience in Power-electrical circuits and assemblies testing preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of ESD practices.
- Ability to perform basic reading, writing, and math functions.
- Soldering skills required.
- Ability to perform basic power Electronic assembly tasks.
- Component identification and the ability to read technical assembly documentation and schematics.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of SAP strongly preferred.
- Proven ability and experience maintaining flexibility and being able to adapt and work effectively in a team environment.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17301