Fabricate and assemble effective and economical electrical control and safety circuits for new equipment and systems; from panel building to final wiring, startup and testing.
· Wiring of custom systems to include; pulling wire, terminating, bending conduit, wiring motors and electrical panels.
· Provide hands-on electro-mechanical support of machine construction to include mechanical fabrication tasks, electrical panel building, machine wiring, startup and testing;
· Assist with the preparation and debugging of PLC or PC based control programs;
· Perform tasks in accordance and compliance with US standards, defined quality standards, all related Company design and safety standards and potentially standards of customer’s home country.
· Assist with troubleshooting of new systems and potentially make occasional service calls to customer sites, as required
· Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned including clean-up, department organization, material movement, and forklift operation.
· Provide support to Production team in system integration, system assembly, and the crating, packaging and shipment of systems.
· HS Diploma with some technical schooling or training
· Minimum 2 years of directly related hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment
· Proficiency in cutting, stripping, tinning, and crimping cable and harness
· Ability to read wiring diagrams, schematics and engineering documentation
· Must be legally authorized to work in the US and must be able to successfully pass a complete background check and drug test
· Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English
· Mechanical and electrical aptitude
· Must be a strong team player, capable of fostering and thriving in a close knit, cross functional team environment.
· Clean, valid driver’s license
· Computer Skills.
· Experience using Microsoft Word & Excel.
· Prior experience working with BOMS and or computerized MRP or ERP systems
· Prior experience and good understanding of motion control design, PLC / PC programming and distributed control theory.
· Experience with ISO and/or NQA-1 quality standards and procedures.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17707