As part of the Production Team you will be responsible for the integration, assembly, test, crating, packing and shipment of industrial x-ray systems
- Fabricate and assemble parts, components and assemblies for new equipment and systems, from prints and verbal direction.
- Provide hands-on electro-mechanical support of machine construction to include mechanical fabrication tasks, electrical panel building, machine wiring, startup and testing;
- Perform light machining tasks, as required.
- Layout and cutting of frames, cabinets, panels and other related components, as required.
- Responsible for primary machine mechanical assembly and disassembly.
- Perform tasks in accordance and compliance with US and European standards, defined quality standards, all related Company design and safety standards.
- Wiring of custom systems to include; pulling wire, terminating, bending conduit, wiring motors and electrical panels.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned including clean-up, department organization, material movement, and forklift operation.
- HS Diploma with some technical schooling or training
- Minimum 2 years of directly related hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment ideally in the integration and fabrication of complex electro-mechanical systems.
- Proven fabrication and layout skills.
- Ability to read wiring diagrams, schematics and engineering documentation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US and must be able to successfully pass a complete background check and drug test
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Must be a strong team player, capable of fostering and thriving in a close knit, cross functional team environment.
- Clean, valid driver’s license
- Computer Skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Wiring and/or basic electrical experience or knowledge preferred
- Proficiency in cutting, stripping, tinning, and crimping cable and harness is ideal
- Prior experience working with BOMS and or computerized MRP or ERP systems
- Prior experience working with x-ray technology
- Experience with ISO and/or NQA-1 quality standards and procedures
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17221