Systems Engineer II for technologically advanced electronics company on Space related electro mechanical products. Mechanical design, analysis, and documentation of space related parts and assemblies. Create models, drawings, spreadsheets, and analysis to support Engineering. Design Test fixtures to support testing on space related electro mechanical assemblies.
· Design and analysis on Space related electro mechanical products
· Ensure compliance to design, contract, specifications, and schedule
· Create all aspects of development, models, drawings, and spreadsheets supporting engineering from concept through sustaining activities.
· Good ability to solve complex problems
· Collaborate with all levels of engineering in the development of new ideas; reviews current documentation and develop Engineering change Orders (ECO) as required
· Ability to work independent
· Collaborate in team meetings and LEAN activities
· Design fixtures and shop aides as required
· Participate in safety training and comply with safety policies and practices
· Interacts with outside vendors and companies as necessary based on project scope; makes presentations to communicate engineering findings
· Prior experience with high reliability systems and design
· Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics
· 2+ years related experience minimum
· CAD experience
· Communication skills: ability to receive messages by telephone, in person, electronically and in writing; ask questions and rephrase statements to clarify meaning; ability to read, interpret and comprehend complex written technical publications; communicate across organizational levels; ability to communicate with quality, integrity and respect in a way that inspires others and encourages innovation and possibilities.
· CAD experience – CREO/WINDCHILL.
Excellence Behaviors: remain engaged, proactive and positive even in tough circumstances; own assignments and be fully accountable for their success; align actions, behaviors and conversations to
what matters most; bring out the best in others and recognize the value in every person’s contributions; ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17842