- Set-up, operate and maintain MPM Momentum II Stencil Printer.
- Set-up, operate and maintain Mycronics DX17 Pick & Place Machine.
- Set-up, operate and maintain Heller 1809 MK5 Reflow Oven.
- Set-up, operate and maintain ERSA HR-600 SMT rework station.
- Set-up, operate and maintain EMC Stencil Cleaner.
- Maintain necessary documentation.
- Perform inspection in accordance to IPC-A-610.
- Ensure process and equipment remains within acceptable company manufacturing standards.
- Cross train on other department functions.
Educational / Experience Qualifications:
- High school diploma or vocational training.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience.
- Ability to work with metric and decimal calipers.
- Willingness to Learn New equipment.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Windows 10
- Ability to follow established procedures on routine work. Needs some supervision
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17575