- Interface with Quality Assurance and QC Lead Person.
- Perform periodic quality internal audits.
- Maintain original documents and upload released documents to data base.
- Issue and maintain Corrective Action Requests (CAR).
- Follow up with suppliers regarding open Supplier Corrective Action Requests (SCAR’s)
- Create trend reports for visual inspection defects.
- Generate semi-annual supplier rating report and manage supplier responses.
- Revise inspection and QA procedures as required by supervisor.
- Ability to review customer specification and purchase order requirements.
- Familiar with military standard, MIL-PRF-19500 and MIL-PRF-38534 (preferred skill).
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 and / or AS9100.
- Assist QA and Production management in problem solving of production issues to improve overall quality.
- Work with quality and production management to provide feedback to assemblers regarding accuracy of product data review.
- Assist Final QA with product data review and shipment verification.
- Ability to read electrical test data to determine Atypical or Out of Family results.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Working knowledge of usage of inspection measuring and test equipment.
- Able to use a microscope and mechanical measuring instruments.
- Able to read and work with prints, drawings, procedures and criteria set forth to determine product/item acceptability.
- General proficiency of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 7+ years of Quality Assurance engineering experience and relevant military or aerospace product experience.
- Ability to establish priorities and maintain tasks at one time.
- Well-developed organizational and interpersonal skills. A self-starting and self-motivating individual with a positive attitude and influence on the organization. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle customer audits visits.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17953