- Perform various types of inspection work of the organization.
- Inspect the organization’s vendors and subcontractors’ parts, service, etc. for compliance with their respective requirements.
- Act as SQA for Pratt & Whitney program.
- Act as Back Up Self Release Delegate for Honeywell Program
- Perform First Article Inspections and generate appropriate reports.
- Ensure standards used for compliance are current.
- Read and interpret complex machining and fabrication/assembly drawings.
- Perform first piece, in process and final inspections.
- Inspect with standard QC inspection equipment such as calipers, optical comparators, micrometers, height gauges, dial indicators, pin gauges, thread gauges, etc.
- Keep records and certifications, etc. in an organized manner.
- Retrieve information as required from Quality Control’s database.
- Sample critical characteristics of material arriving from vendors and subcontractors, such as conformance of materials to specifications, the types and quality of the finishes.
- Check and approve the final product for release to the customer.
- Ensure that measuring equipment calibration is performed according to established procedures.
- Log the results of all inspection work.
- Perform quality audits as assigned.
- Use a computer and operating software to access data, retrieve data, etc.
- High School or equivalent
- Familiarity with commercial standards, military standards, ISO standards, AS standards, etc.
- 5+ years of aerospace or equivalent.
- Maintains a clean, safe and orderly workplace.
- A team player who can demonstrate mature judgment, timely feedback to his supervisor.
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17695