- Perform various types of engineering work for the organization.
- Performs engineering work to meet customer requirements.
- Interfaces with design & drafting personnel.
- Perform engineering tasks and provide disciplines & expertise to design and manufacture pneumatic/fluid components and electro- mechanical assemblies for military and commercial requirements.
- Engineer/design for ground applications.
- Engineer/design for shipboard applications.
- Engineer/design for aerospace applications.
- Meet customer engineering requirements.
- Responses to Request for Quotations (RFQ) and Request for Proposal (RFP) which require engineering input.
- Verification and validation support, e.g., Qualification Tests, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Calculations, etc.
- Project Leader/Manager
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent career of experience.
- 4-year degree plus 10 years relevant experience, with at least 4 years leadership experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of issues.
- Engineering Manager
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17698