- Designer must be able to create 3D models in Inventor, dimension the part for manufacturing, create schematic, package a design into the layout and complete the package all the way through to the Inventor 3D Model of the PCB
- Working knowledge of the IPC Standards is a plus
- Working knowledge of how to dimension using geometric tolerancing is preferred
- The job requires the designer can be used as a mechanical designer OR as an electrical designer as the need fits
- Designer must be knowledge in Autodesk Inventor Rev 18, AutoCAD, Pads Layout VX 2.5 and Pads Logic VX2.5
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17292