Solder Touch-up, Sr.
- Solder touch-up both Surface Mount and Through Hole PC boards.
- Perform solder touch-up and rework in accordance to IPC-A-610.
- Read and interpret blue prints, rough sketches and verbal explanations to meet military specifications.
- Repair lands and add pad if necessary, per mil spec.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Work with engineering in conducting experiments or new job assignments.
- Perform Surface Mount rework using automatic equipment.
- Meet production goals.
- Cross train on other department functions.
- Assemble small runs of cables as required.
- Train personnel into new work assignments.
- Make recommendations for new procedures.
Educational / Experience Qualifications:
- High school diploma or vocational training
- Minimum of 8 years electrical assembly and soldering experience.
- J-STD-001 Certification
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to complete complex tasks independently.
- Ability to independently use a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Ability to train personnel.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17560