Our Client is looking for experienced SMT’s to join their Melville, New York team! They are looking for motivated and responsible team players with strong technical ability with RF and Microwave. This exciting role offers an opportunity to work with and learn from some of the top industry leading professionals.
Responsible for operating machinery used to develop circuits with surface mount technology. Ability to troubleshoot and/or resolve machinery issues. Works under the direct supervision of senior department staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move product
- Working knowledge of SMT machinery
- Works from schematics, specifications, sketches or other authorized information to determine performance requirements of equipment being used.
- Ability to read and interrupt blueprints or schematics.
- Ability to create and validate profile recipes used for SMT Reflow Ovens
- Responsible for insuring components are placed properly on circuit board.
- Follows production schedules and notifies supervisor of any
- Analyses machine operations and outputs and adjusts accordingly.
- Experienced with minor repairs or adjustments to machinery to insure it is working properly.
- Conducts quality checks periodically
- Ability to program and operate SMT Pick and Place machinery as well as practices safe machine operation
- Maintains accurate records of all work performed.
- Performs other similar related tasks as assigned.
- Follows departmental procedures and guidelines. Performs other similar related tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a positive work environment by professional and courteous conduct and communications with others, including supervisors, co-workers, clients, and vendors.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17419