- Operating automated SMT Pick and Place machines performing routine set-up, operation and adjustments
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment used in surface mount line and any other assigned equipment used.
- Experience using the IPC-A-610 Class II and III Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies Standards
- Performs preventive maintenance activities on the SMT machines (Screen Printer, Pick & Place, Oven, Washer)
- Generates and maintains documentation on PM and equipment maintenance activities (check sheets, standard reports, justifications, scheduling, etc.)
- Performs corrective actions as required
- Responsible to verify that standard operation of every machine prior to daily use
- Generate report for all trouble encounters in the process
- Ability to record production data supporting the Quality Assurance processes
- Responsible for daily activities that minimize rework
- Perform manual component placement.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 8+ years experience in all aspects of building SMTPCB assemblies.
- High school diploma or GED required
- IPC-610 Certification
- Basic component identification skills.
Job ID: 16611