Job: Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Receive and sign for materials from common carriers and verify contents, counts and accuracy of included paperwork.
- Enter inbound materials into inventory / System via ERP Receiving screens.
- Separate received materials into various process streams based on supplied criteria.
- Receive materials from production and verify presence of customer orders and status.
- Prepare shipment by pulling material, packing boxes and placing completed order in delivery area for pickup.
- Assist in cycle count and physical inventory.
- Ensure a safe working environment by maintaining a clean shipping area, complying with company procedures, as well as government / company regulations/
- Maintain excellent service by following company standard of quality and best shipping practices.
- Experience in a Shipping & Receiving Role.
- Experience with Visual Manufacturing ERP System a plus.
- Ability to continuously stand or walk.
- Ability to bend, climb stairs and lift frequently.
- Lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17333
Northeast, Shipping & Receiving