The Subcontracts Manager will be responsible for conducting solicitations, executing contracts and managing subcontractor performance, including the management of cost, schedule and performance parameters for multiple contract requirements.
• Prepares bid packages, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, execute contracts and documents the contracting file.
• Conducts the contracting process in adherence with Federal Acquisition Regulation, Public Law, Company and Supply Chain Policies and Procedures.
• Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
• Manages Supplier’s technical, delivery and financial performance against Plan.
• Serves as single point-of-contact to the subcontractor while fostering collaboration between the subcontractor and the Harris team, including Program Management, Engineering, Project Engineering and Quality.
• Oversees and coordinates the cost/schedule/technical aspects of subcontractor contracts/scope of work within the program guidelines set by Supply Chain, Program Management and/or Manufacturing Operations. Reviews status of subcontractor’s performance, including delivery and financial performance. Monitors subcontractor’s performance against Forecasted Plan.
• Assesses risk, develops risk mitigation plans, formulates resolution plans. Develops mechanisms for monitoring the subcontractor’s progress and for intervention and problem solving with Supply Chain line managers, program managers, engineering and engineering project managers.
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
• Subcontract experience including: managing suppliers, assessing supplier performance and reviewing material delivery.
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Experience working with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA), Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR).
• Government Procurement Experience in Defense/Aerospace Industry.
• Experience with MRP Tools.
• Experience with Long Term Agreements and/or Blanket Purchase Agreements.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17562