· Support design engineers: breadboard assembly, debugging, modification, prototype development and evaluation.
· Maintain accurate, detailed records of test, evaluation results and project documentation of product design cycle.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently, possess strong communication skills and the ability to interface with individuals form other departments.
· 5-7 years analog power circuit development experience: PWM power supplies, power converters, solid state power controllers or switches.
· Highly proficient in analog and digital test equipment/software, thermal imaging/design/analysis, EMI/EMC, BOM and schematic creation and control.
· Knowledge of test fixture design, prototype packaging and layout, parts selection and transition to production practices.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17687