- Identify new business opportunities by conducting market research, analyzing market survey, and attending related industrial tradeshows and exhibitions.
- Develop sales by generating sales leads, setting customer visit appointments, preparing quotations, traveling to customer locations, negotiating and closing orders, and assisting product shipment.
- Maintain relationship with key OEM customers by making periodic visits
- Responsible for conducting technical presentations for current and new customers
- Assist sales management to develop and execute sales plan to achieve objectives regarding revenue, profitability and market share.
- Achieve annual booking plan on a quarterly basis
- Maintain a real time sales forecast, sales database, and reporting results per Company requirements and structure
- Interact with cross-disciplinary engineering team and operations team to ensure current and future market requirements are thoroughly understood.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years work experience
- Experience and/or knowledge in Sales, Marketing or Applications Engineering within technology industries, preferably in instrument, electronics, or capital equipment
- Demonstrated history of successful sales management and quota achievement
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Superior presentation skill to all types of audiences
- Organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal guidance by management
- Superior written and verbal communication and documentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of Tools
- Degree in Engineering, Science or other technical discipline preferred
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17590