Experience preferred working in, or supplying to, high reliability industries involved in electronics – Defense, Aerospace – OEM’s, EMS etc.) Creating and Managing a Regional Agent Network, Regional Responsibility for Sales and managing customers directly and through network. The successful candidate can be based anywhere in USA.
SKILLS – Electronics, Business Development, Agent Management, Regional Management, Technical Sales, Customer Service.
Nature of Responsibilities –
· Establishing, maintaining and expanding regional customer base.
· Servicing the needs of the existing customers.
· Develop and maintain relationships within target customers to get into the organization, open doors, and close new business opportunities.
· Prepares and regularly update a regional strategy plan, including assessment of share, trends, competition, and value propositions.
· Responsible for getting new business, market share growth and prime strategic positioning for future business successes and will be accountable for meeting and exceeding sales revenue goals.
· Responsible for communicating issues and problems back into the company in order to drive and assist with resolution.
· Identify, qualify and close new business in line with set quotas and engage appropriate resources from cross-functional teams to ensure successful business execution.
· Experience in solution-oriented selling.
· Knowledge of OEM/CEM industry with an understanding of global supply chains.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17129