We are seeking a dedicated Sales Administrator to provide excellent support to our sales team. Your daily job duties include preparing pricing documentation and proposals for customers, responding to customer calls and emails, and assisting the sales staff in completing customer paperwork. You will also follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their products and services, input data into our customer management system, and manage the sales department’s calendar. We prefer candidates who have at least one year of experience in administrative roles.
- Process orders via email and phone
- Check orders and invoices for accuracy
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Update sales and customer records
- Generate monthly sales reports
- High School diploma or equivalent AAS or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience as a Sales Administrator or other administrative role
- Proficient with CRM software and Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
- Able to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17102