Primarily responsible for assisting QA Manager with administrative tasks within the quality
department including all aspects of product realization pertaining to contract manufacturing
business practices. Duties include but are not limited to material and product inspections, customer
complaint investigations, and root cause analysis.
Acceptance and rejection of product to customer requirements before leaving facility.
• Must be able to inspect PCA, box build units and/or materials to IPC 610/J-STD-001 workmanship
• Must be able to inspect cables to the IPC/WHMA-A-620 workmanship criteria
• Must be able to read and interpret industry standards, engineering drawings and specifications
• Must have good computer and math skills
• Must be able to perform root cause analysis
• Must be able to perform Internal Quality Audits
• Must have experience preparing AS9102 First Articles
AS Degree in electronics and 5 years related electronics inspection experience.
Job ID: 16915