- Key member of the organization who drives quality systems and continuous improvement activities to create a culture that challenges the status quo and the behavior of all employees in order to deliver higher quality and increasingly better productivity results while supporting the delivery of other company goals.
- To ensure that the company’s Quality Policy and procedures are implemented and that the requirements of AS 9100 and other applicable industry standards are maintained.
- Based on current regulations, understands and administers our quality system program in accordance with company and customer requirements.
- Develops and implement continuous improvement programs to improve overall operations productivity.
- Supports the management team and participates in activities that would lead to better business results.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with all customers and vendors.
- Develops and maintains a high level of communication and collaboration with all functional groups.
- Supervise operation of Quality department including Quality Inspectors to ensure timely and accurate performance of their work.
- Leads efforts to evaluate and develop techniques for the control of quality, improve efficiencies and reliability.
- Works with personnel at all levels to solve routine and special issues.
- Trains, coaches and mentors’ personnel.
- Ensure that the documentation control process is implemented.
- Keep abreast of current quality system requirements.
- Report to Executive Management on quality systems operation.
- Generate yearly and monthly plans and report on them as required.
- Participate in final acceptance testing and release for shipments of all product.
- Direct development of inspection plans in conjunction with management.
- Monitor the validation process for all manufacturing processes including software.
- Participate in Material Review Board and Corrective Action Board process.
- Maintain copies of all pertinent regulations and standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent career experience.
- Certifications in AS 9100 Quality Standards a plus.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17697