Responsible for inspecting and evaluating units for consistency and conformity to specifications.
- Perform visual inspections of in process and finished products.
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain test equipment
- Conduct routine analysis of finished product and operational data.
- Interpret test results, traveler cards, and compare them to established specifications to make recommendations on appropriateness for release.
- Complete documentation needed to support inspection procedures.
- Identify equipment and quality problems and troubleshoot to recommend solutions.
- Participate in internal assessments and audits including operational reports.
- Inspect areas and monitor operational procedures to ensure conformance to compliance standards.
- Quality oriented
- Strict attention to detail in inspecting equipment and material
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Self-motivated team player
- Inductive and deductive reasoning
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in quality control, quality assurance, and compliance in an electrical manufacturing environment with proven reliability.
- Experience in safe work environments and maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Experience working in a Research and Development environment for electrical components (i.e. printers).
- Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Vision abilities required for this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17452