· Candidate must have knowledge of Quality Engineer concepts and tools such as quality systems, auditing, product and process control and design, quality methods and tools, applied statistics, SPC, and Design of Experiments (DOE)
· Must have experience with electronic component assembly and test method procedures
· Must have experience with configuration management or familiar with the concepts outlined in MIL-STD-973, Military standard: configuration management
· Candidate will be responsible for utilizing quality tools and techniques to effect continuous improvement of internal processes
· Reviews, analyzes, and reports on quality discrepancies related to design, assembly and manufacturing processes and suppliers
· Will be ensuring that performance and quality of products conform to established company and regulatory standards
· Use surveillance and auditing techniques to identify opportunities for process and product improvement
· Interfaces with design, manufacturing, engineering, supplier, and procurement
· Will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating supplier processes for compliance
· Collaborate with internal and external customers to ensure quality standards and customer requirements are in place and are being properly executed
· Provide support and participate as the Quality interface in customer program reviews
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quality Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Management, Quality Sciences or related field
· ASQ Certification in Quality Engineering or experience in working with an AS9100.ISO9001 quality management system or equivalent, and knowledge of Six Sigma, LEAN, or APQP.
· EOE/ Disability/ Veteran
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17425