- Able to perform detailed inspection to drawings and specifications for Mechanical or Electrical components.
- Able to follow written instructions.
- Perform visual inspection as per the instruction document.
- Computer skills required.
- Must be able to work weekends if required, on short notice and for possible long durations to support internal customer contractual delivery schedules.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be self-starter and practice excellent customer service.
- Able to multi-task, work independently and in team environments.
- Strong people skills, ability to be tactful under stressful conditions.
- Must have previous experience in the inspection of parts, connectors, cables, etc.
- Must have IPC 610 and 620 experience.
- Must have CCA inspection experience.
- Preferred skills include: Experience in inspecting CCAs and final box inspections; inspecting using a microscope for extended periods; experience with engineering drawings and J-Std.
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
Job ID: 16224