- Perform daily inspections as assigned for conformance to established quality standards.
- Perform mechanical inspection with hand measuring tools.
- Determine product acceptability based on established specifications.
- Create and maintain inspection records/documentation.
- Ability to understand, follow and verify Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP) Data Reports for Quality acceptance.
- Read and work from blueprints or other design/engineering documents as well as engineering change notices and written operating procedures.
- Perform visual and equipment assisted observations in performing daily duties.
- Ability to operate a computer and its software systems.
- Be accountable for maintaining daily quality standards on all work performed to ensure customer product specifications.
- Follow all safety and set precautionary procedures as required.
- Complete work following verbal and written instructions.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work areas.
- Will be using Microscope for visual inspection
All other tasks required to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction.
- 2+year Quality Control experience
- 1+ yr experience Calipers
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong MS Office Suite Experiece
- IPC 610 and/or J-Std 001
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17674