- Perform daily inspections as assigned for conformance to established quality standards.
- Perform mechanical inspection with hand measuring tools.
- Determine product acceptability based on established specifications.
- Create and maintain inspection records/documentation.
- Prepare Non-Conformance Reports.
- Ability to understand, follow and verify Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP) Data Reports for Quality acceptance.
- Read and work from blueprints or other design/engineering documents as well as engineering change notices and written operating procedures.
- Determine acceptance, rejection or rework requirements.
- Perform visual and equipment assisted observations in performing daily duties.
- Complete and maintain all necessary paperwork for proper completion of work.
- Have knowledge of and be capable of operating all equipment necessary to perform position task and functions or being capable to learn all necessary equipment.
- Ability to operate a computer and its software systems.
- Be accountable for maintaining daily quality standards on all work performed to ensure customer product specifications.
- Follow all safety and set precautionary procedures as required.
- Complete work following verbal and written instructions.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work areas.
- All other tasks required to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction.
- 2+years Mechanical-Electronics Quality Control experience
- High School Diploma or Accredited GED
- Quality Control Experience in Electronic or Manufacturing environment
- IPC-610 and J-STD-001 Certification
- Coordinate Measuring Machine -CMM Operating and programing experience or ability to learn
- Dimensional/mechanical inspection experience
- Ability to read blueprints, process sheets and other related documentation used for the inspection of components, assemblies and subassemblies
- Ability to utilize various inspection tools-Calipler, Micrometer, pin gauges
- Ability to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17671