Responsible for performing receiving, first article in process and final inspection of finished products and properly maintaining equipment by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Performs receiving, first article in process and final quality inspection of finished products in accordance with established procedures.
2. Documents all instances of rejected product or raw material problems in database.
3. Inspects incoming raw materials as materials are received.
4. Documents appropriate information for quality inspection reports for each order.
5. Creates and maintains current files for all quality related correspondence.
6. Resolves customer complaints or problems in regard to rejected or non-conforming product.
7. Reports any unusual discrepancies or problems promptly to management.
8. Suggests new testing or inspection methods to minimize inspection efforts required.
9. Trains co-workers in quality control concepts as requested.
10. Remains current on quality control practices and trends through publications, seminars, conferences and related trade shows.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Education:High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior related work experience.
Job ID: 16813