The Programmer Analyst role is primarily responsible for the support, development and project management of the ERP system and related business applications. The Programmer Analyst reviews requirements with management, then plans and implements an appropriate solution. Programmer Analyst is also responsible for general business process improvements and day-to-day operation of those systems.
- Primary knowledge resource in application specific system (ERP, PDM, etc.) and related computer systems. Working knowledge of process flow within primary business processes/systems.
- Strong knowledge in: ERP systems, GLOVIA, ORACLE, MS SQL, COGNOS, Power BI, MS Office.
- Review, analyze, and modify application systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support our clients users and processes.
- Direct the analysis, development and software maintenance of all application system projects.
- Works with users across the company to define, implement, and document application system processes.
- Assisting team members with developmental technology and solutions.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex or technical data.
- Ensure implementation of Company safety, health and environmental programs for employees whose work is directed. Ensure that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Commitment to the Company’s policies, principles, and procedures sand adheres the Company’s procedures including Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S), Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”), discipline/corrective action, and security.
- Ability to learn new processes and systems.
- Ability to accurately prepare and maintain records, files, and reports.
- Ability to research and analyze various different type of data information.
- Ability to maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working with ERP systems. Direct experience with the Glovia ERP platform is a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with general applications development and support.
- Any combination of education, training and experience listed above that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17379