The Web Developer will be responsible for and not limited to: Analyze needs, design, write and test new web applications; maintain and revise existing web applications. Work according to approved requirements and detailed specifications. The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Web Developer. If this sounds like you, please apply!
· Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
· Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
· U.S. Citizenship Required.
· Ability to read, write, and speak in English proficiently.
· Undergraduate degree in related field preferred.
· Systems Documentation experience preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17852