Has general management authority for and responsibility to plan, organize and integrate Company resources required to successfully manage the program and meet contractual commitments under the general supervision of the applicable vice president and/or director. Reports to the vice President of Contracts and Program Management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Plans and determines the most efficient method of achieving program objectives within the framework of technical capabilities. Company procedures and contractual requirements.
2. Maintains liaison with customer representatives as it relates to program performance.
3. Assigns areas of responsibility, authority and task objectives.
4. Establishes and maintains adequate controls to assure continuous analysis and measurement of performance against requirements and initiates corrective action as required.
5. Provides for effective coordination of all project activities with cognizant support functions throughout the Company to assure the attainment of program objectives.
6. Prepares and presents status and progress reports to customer and executive management.
7. Coordinates proposal preparation, statements of work and specifications.
8. Negotiates and establishes contractual terms, conditions and prices.
9. Performs similar tasks as required.
10. Maintains a positive work environment by professional and courteous conduct and communications with others, including supervisors, co-workers, clients and vendors.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Engineering or scientific degree preferred.
5 years experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17300