• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field. Masters Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years experience as a Program Manager working on multiple, simultaneous, large programs in a government contracting, product development, or manufacturing environment.
• Experience managing large or complex International programs.
• Proven track record of managing programs with challenging technical, schedule, and cost requirements as well as complex customer and subcontractor relationships.
• Experience in the development and manufacture of electro-optical targeting systems, laser range finders and/or designators, infrared sighting & targeting devices, interoperable and multi-functional EO/IR systems is desired. Must have strong understanding of Government contracting requirements such as FAR, ITAR, etc.
• Familiar with international government standards and the military equipment acquisition and qualification process.
Skills, Knowledge, and Certifications:
• Superb analytical, project management and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively to promote collaboration among the program team.
• Exceptional leadership and decision making skills.
• Excellent computer skills with a strong proficiency in Windows interface, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft Project, and knowledge of Deltek CostPoint or similar MRP/ERP software systems.
• Project Management Institute (PMI) Project/Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification is highly desired.
• Must be willing and able to travel internationally.
Must be able to obtain a security clearance,if required
Job ID: 16994