Has general management authority for and responsibility to plan, organize and integrate Company resources required to successfully manage the program and meet contractual commitments under the general supervision of the applicable vice president and/or director. Reports to the President.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans and determines the most efficient method of achieving program objectives within the framework of technical capabilities. Company procedures and contractual requirements.
- Maintains liaison with customer representatives as it relates to program performance.
- Assigns areas of responsibility, authority and task objectives.
- Establishes and maintains adequate controls to assure continuous analysis and measurement of performance against requirements and initiates corrective action as required.
- Provides for effective coordination of all project activities with cognizant support functions throughout the Company to assure the attainment of program objectives.
- Prepares and presents status and progress reports to customer and executive management.
- Coordinates proposal preparation, statements of work and specifications.
- Negotiates and establishes contractual terms, conditions and prices.
- Negotiates and establishes subcontract terms, conditions and prices.
- Performs similar tasks as required.
- Maintains a positive work environment by professional and courteous conduct and communications with others, including supervisors, co-workers, clients and vendors.
- EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Engineering or scientific degree preferred.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 5 years experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
- NOTE: This position description does not list all the duties of the job and the company has the right to revise the description at any time. The position description is not a contract for employment.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- program management: 1 year (Preferred)
Bachelors Degree preferred
Job ID: 16918