- Customer interface with exceptional abilities to solve problems & satisfy customer needs.
- Production Floor Strategic Planning and Scheduling for optimization of shipping goals.
- Working knowledge of MRP / ERP systems for production planning and scheduling.
- Developing team member metrics for increased productivity.
- Auditing manufacturing process and working with staff to improve the process.
- Process documentation, material procurement and material control responsibilities.
- Developing process control procedures.
- Teaching and Implementing LEAN concepts and practices to team members.
- Process improvement through LEAN initiatives and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Production floor reconfigurations for reduced production process cycle time.
- Use of various process control measures such as SPC, Pareto charting etc.
- Knowledge of IPC-610 and J-STD-001 workmanship standards.
- Inventory Control and Warehouse Management.
- Distribution, Shipping, Logistics and Receiving experience.
- Sales, Account management and Customer interface for technical education.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17324