Responsible for all manufacturing floor activities and the successful integration of newly
designed industrial x-ray inspection systems according to customer requirements and
established delivery schedules
• Successfully manage all manufacturing floor activities and establish production
schedules according to established project schedules
• Oversee all production, shipping, receiving and facilities maintenance activities.
• Ensure complete understanding of final deliverable to customer via review of
technical proposals, design drawings/schematics and BOMs to ensure built
systems meet requirements.
• Review impact of all pending Engineering Change Requests upon schedule and
• Ensure shipping crates/pallets are built and ready in time for all shipments and that
all finished goods are properly dismantled, packed and shipped in accordance with
Company and customer requirements and project schedule.
• Maintain a safe, clean and OSHA complaint operation and facility. Responsibilities
may or will include general facility maintenance, light construction, furniture
assembly, custodial duties, painting, snow and ice removal, and various other
• Ensure fabricators provide quality components per designs and according to
• Potential travel to customer site to assist with installation, testing, troubleshooting
• Occasional travel to fabricator and supplier locations to transport and/or inspect
material and components using Company supplied box truck and/or personal
• BS in an Engineering discipline.
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience managing a small production team responsible
for capital equipment system integrations or equivalent, for a liked size
organization, with at least two (2) years of supervisory responsibility.
• Strong mechanical aptitude with experience working with BOMS and ability to read
blueprints, wiring diagrams and to identify electro-mechanical components
• Strong communication skills that will allow for effective oral and written
• Must be highly organized with sound decision making skills and able to multitask in
an extremely dynamic environment
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and prior experience working with an MRP or
• Must be a US citizen or permanent resident with a clean valid driver’s license.
• MS AX experience
• Familiarity working with conveyors, manipulators and/or robots
• Understanding of X-ray technology
• Prior experience working with fabricators and subcontractors
• Knowledge of PLC
• Experience wiring electrical panels and/or system components or subassemblies
• Familiarity working according to quality standards and procedures
• Understanding of OSHA regulations
• Prior experience in a facilities management position.
Physical & Mental Demands:
• Regularly required to sit, walk, bend and stand in an industrial environment
• Expected to effectively communicate in person, on phone, and via email and other
electronic devices on a continual and repetitive basis.
• Will need to repeatedly use hands to finger, handle, feel and operate standard office
equipment, hand tools, power and pneumatic tools, forklift and other manual and
mechanical material movement machines and other related industrial equipment
• Day to day responsibilities will require lifting, moving, carrying and maneuvering
materials up to 50 pounds alone; heavier with assistance.
• Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision and the ability
to adjust focus.
• Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17935