Responsible for scheduling manufacturing activities, tracking work in progress, and interface with the Program Management and Materials groups to ensure manufacturing requirements are met
- Additional responsibilities include expediting and prioritizing work orders in accordance with weekly production schedule meetings
- Compile information pertaining to tasks assigned, and maintain records and/or reports
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Production Control
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Work, and Project)
- ERP (Visual) a plus, MRP a plus
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17120