To assemble products in accordance with established standards by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assembles assigned product in accordance with production guidelines.
2. Performs spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
3. Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
4. Adheres to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
5. Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior assembly experience helpful.
Job ID: 16814