To design, install, configure, maintain and support the company’s LAN, WAN, Intranet, and Internet systems. Works under the general supervision of senior administration management. Reports to the Information Technology (IT) Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Plans and organizes load configuration of central communication processor.
2. Coordinates the company data communications network, cable installation, network system planning, monitoring, testing and servicing.
3. Troubleshoots complex problems where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation of various factors. Liaisons with vendors and/or technicians as appropriate.
4. Makes recommendations for purchase or upgrade of data networking hardware and software.
5. Maintain and monitor network hardware and software to ensure availability.
6. Provide administration and support to network systems and users.
7. Responsible for maintaining current virus protection across the entire network.
8. Provides management and technical support for the telephone system.
9. Responsible for researching new IT related technologies to improve company wide productivity.
10. Performs other similar related tasks as assigned.
11. Maintain a positive work environment by professional and courteous conduct and communications with others, including supervisors, co-workers, clients, and vendors.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required..
3 years experience working with network administration required. Familiarity with a variety of software and hardware systems required.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17723