Microelectronics Assembler well-versed with hand soldering techniques to perform various soldering assembly and mechanical assembly tasks on electronic components.
- Perform preparation for soldering activities on hybrid microcircuits; using hand soldering equipment (soldering workstations, de-soldering tools, soldering fixtures). Hand solder components, wires, and jumpers into the assemblies.
- Assemble, rework and/or test electronic components following prescribed processes and assembly procedures using a variety of hand tools and equipment.
- Set up work as required, as well as movement of material. Work from drawings, schematics and written instructions to affect mechanical assembly.
- Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations.
- Follow work instructions for specific operations.
- Perform required work steps within specific cycle time.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- Adhere to all quality and safety guidelines
- One to two years of electronic assembly, printed wiring board soldering and/or harness or wire soldering experience, familiarity with electronics manufacturing and construction. Any microelectronic experience is highly desired.
- Focus and ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with attention to quality.
- HSD/GED required
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Good eyesight
- Steady hands
- Ability to work overtime
- Experience with microscope
- IPC – 610 Certification preferred
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17795