Palm Bay, Florida
This is a 2nd shift position. Would work 1st shift for almost 2 months.
- Perform detailed inspections on modules, chassis, mil-spec parts, cables, PWB’s, components and top-level assemblies.
- Must be able to follow detailed drawings and specifications.
- Capture and maintain configuration records, perform in-process and final inspections per electronic work orders.
- Ensure receiving inspection processed are accurate and properly documented.
- Perform mechanical measurements, using various measuring instruments, GD&T methodology, and CMM/OGP equipment.
- Perform receiving inspection, in-process inspection and final inspection functions.
- Process data requests, maintain inspection records and categorizing of hardware and data per electronic work orders.
- Minimum of 3 years mechanical manufacturing experience required to validate assemblies to detailed complex drawings.
- Minimum 3 months CMM experience.
- Experience in mechanical inspections utilizing inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, surface plate, height gage, CMM and OGP on engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of GD&T per ANSI Y14.5.
- Preferred: Ability to quickly learn CCA inspection to IPC-A-610, cable inspection to IPC 620, inspection on electro-mechanical assemblies including modules, chassis and rack inspection, as well as antenna and space reflector inspections.
- Proficient in understanding Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (G.D.&T.), Workmanship ES900060, ESD, and High Reliability.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
Job ID: 16028