Subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge of job area and in-depth knowledge of project management. Manages large, complex project initiatives of substantial importance to the organization with minimal oversight or direction. Communicates within and outside of the organization to explain and influence changes to practices, processes and approaches. Makes significant improvements in processes, systems, or products. Provides input into new products/processes and implements operational plans that have measurable impact on business or functional results.
- Performs required FEA (Finite Element Analysis), both structural and thermal, in support of new and existing
- Reviews and evaluates designs executed by others to satisfy product/project requirements.
- Supports new product development as well as new business opportunities during proposal stage.
- Provide guidance to manufacturing, engineering and procurement on mechanical, material and finish
- Evaluates new and emerging technologies Evaluates and supports tooling design needs for both production and engineering departments as required.
- Requires comprehensive knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with May have in—depth knowledge of project management. Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor
- ANSYS CFD Thermal Analysis
- ANSYS FEA Structural Analysis
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD).
- Understanding of Mil-Spec environmental testing procedures
- Experience transitioning designs into production, Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA)
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17310