The mechanical design engineer will work full time under the supervision of senior engineering personnel. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Design of new potentiometers, switches, and other electro-mechanical assemblies
• Design of test and assembly equipment
· Maintenance of existing engineering documentation
• Support of manufacturing
• Support of quality
• Use effective communication techniques to interact with all departments (Quality, Production, Business Development).
· 2 to 5 years of Engineering experience
· Experience with SolidWorks
· Experience with G-code
· Experience with AS9100 Quality System desirable
· Experience with lean manufacturing desirable
· BS Engineering or equivalent
· The position requires a self-starter who is a detailed-oriented individual with multi-tasking abilities.
· Must be able to communicate well and be a team player.
· Organization, attention to detail, and a positive attitude.
· Due to ITAR restrictions, citizenship or permanent residence status required.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17741