Works with the Manufacturing team and leadership team to deliver results in line with the vision, mission and objectives of the business.
· Responsible for maintaining and improving relationships with internal and external supply chain.
· Responsible for driving improved processes and systems to deliver results in Inventory Dollars, Inventory Accuracy, Cost Reduction and Supplier Quality, Delivery and Service performance.
· Optimize inventory levels through MRP system and Kanban systems.
· Supports new business opportunities and acquisitions.
· Responsible to be the primary point of contact for supplier related activities.
Bachelor degree in Logistics or related field.
Excellent organizational and software skills with attention to detail.
5+ years experience directly managing control activities.
Job ID: 16974