• Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
• Responsible for timely and accurate transactions of material movement
• Count or measure items of incoming shipments verifying information against invoices, orders, bills of lading or other records
• Examine and unpack incoming shipments; record shortages and reject damaged items
• Unpack received goods into appropriate storage areas
• Process returned items and route them correctly
• Maintain safe working conditions and keep receiving and related areas clean
• Will be required to operate pallet jack and related stockroom machinery
• Participates in cycle count and physical inventories.
• Perform material transfer to the production cells as required.
• Expedite material from inspection as required.
• Support shipping and stockroom activities when necessary
• Support production floor by providing components required for system builds
• Stocks and distributes material in stores and on manufacturing lines
• Maintains organized parts shelves
• High school diploma or GED.
• Computer skills to view, transact or find appropriate job-related information
• Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
• Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
• Capability for repetitive lifting (up to 35 lbs) and moving of materials.
• Demonstration of good organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills to associates and staff.
• Basic computer knowledge (must be able to learn to use spreadsheets).
• Ability to use all material handling equipment efficiently.
• Familiar with SAP inventory management a plus.
• Ability to adapt to fast moving environment
Work with quality, planners and production on production schedule, planning, shipments and other tactical issues.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17882