Plan for, and ensure the provision of, all components, subassemblies and electrical panels required for all systems to be integrated and tested.
· Coordinate activities with Purchasing and Manufacturing Engineer to ensure all material is received in-house and released to Production team as and when needed
· Oversee the movement of all material into and from incoming inspection, inventory, WIP staging areas, and application and testing labs.
· Conduct quarterly physical inventory counts.
· Provide direction to the Shipping & Receiving Clerk on tasks to be completed, material to be moved/released; material to be shipped and expected material to be received.
· Enter all material movement transactions into ERP system, run reports and generate documents from ERP system and ensure the physical location and physical counts are in sync with system details
· Work with Logistics and Finance team to properly plan all shipments and ensure all shipping documentation is completed accurately and in advance of pick-up/shipment.
· Monitor stock and consumable inventory levels and generate requisitions to ensure an uninterrupted supply of consumables.
· Oversee and plan for all component testing.
· Ensure compliance with all OSHA, safety and regulatory guidelines related to the receipt, shipment and movement of material within an industrial environment.
· HS Diploma with some advanced courses.
· At least two (2) years of comparable experience in a material control or inventory related position for a small manufacturing organization.
· Prior experience working with an MRP or ERP system
· Capable of passing a pre-employment drug test and legally authorized to work in the US and work with ITAR controlled material.
· Experienced in the use of basic computer applications (Word, Excel).
· Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal and capable of following written and verbal instructions.
· Available to work extended hours and weekends, as workload requires
· Must be a strong team player, capable of thriving within a close knit, cross functional team environment.
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline
· Prior experience working with MS AX
· Understanding of OSHA regulations
· Experience working according to quality standards and procedures is preferred
· Regularly required to sit, walk, bend and stand in an industrial environment
· Expected to effectively communicate in person, on phone, and via email and other electronic devices on a continual and repetitive basis.
· Will need to repeatedly use hands to finger, handle, feel and operate standard office equipment.
· Day to day responsibilities will require lifting, moving, carrying and maneuvering materials up to 50 pounds alone; heavier with assistance.
· Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
· Physical and vision acuity requirements to safely and effectively operate a motor vehicle, forklift and other powered mechanical material movement equipment.
· On a regular basis, will be required to:
o use written and oral communication skills
o read and interpret data, information and documents
o analyze and solve non-routine and complex office administrative problems
o be creative, make judgements, use reasoning and make decisions
o observe and interpret situations
o learn and apply new information or skills
o perform detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks
o work under intensive deadlines with frequent interruptions
o interact with internal and external customers holding positions from a wide array of disciplines and organizational hierarchy levels
· Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17708