Assist with the marketing of industrial X-ray products and services by developing
and implementing marketing, social media, and advertising campaigns; updating
the website content; creating collateral; tracking sales data; maintaining
promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; managing
data bases; preparing reports.
• Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
• Prepare product data sheets, brochures, and digital promotional material.
• Maintain inventory for all marketing and promotional materials.
• Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics,
market share, pricing, and advertising, maintaining research databases.
• Monitor, maintain, and edit website and act as a liaison with website developers.
• Manage marketing budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and
• Responsible for planning and coordinating events, meetings, and tradeshow from
inception to completion; to include research, budgeting, scheduling, planning, logistics,
advertising, and onsite oversight.
• Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it accordingly to
• Research media coverage and industry trends.
• Collect, analyze, and report upon relevant sales data.
• Organize and attend trade shows as scheduled.
• Travel is approximately 15%.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline
• Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a marketing role; ideally for a technology
• At least three (3) years of graphic design experience
• Experience in managing marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Proficiency in MS Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Well established interpersonal skills coupled with very strong verbal and written
• Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude and the flexibility to accept change and
adapt to new policies and procedures.
• Utilize honed time management and organizational skills to successfully multi-task in a
fast-paced evolving team-oriented environment.
• Legally authorized to work in the US and able to successfully pass a complete
background check and drug test.
• Familiarity with the NDT industry
• Knowledge of WordPress, photography and video skills
• Prior experience managing social media platforms.
• Established skills creating technical documents and product data sheets
Physical & Mental Demands:
• Regularly required to sit, walk and stand
• Expected to effectively communicate in person, on phone, and via email and other
electronic devices on a continual and repetitive basis.
• Will need to repeatedly use hands to finger, handle, feel and operate standard office
• Day to day responsibilities could require lifting and moving of materials up to 25 pounds.
• Occasionally will be required to lift, move, erect, and assemble marketing and tradeshow
materials and equipment up to 50 pounds and of varying height, length and width
• Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision and the ability to
• Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17931