Our Client is growing and needs an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their team! They are looking for a motivated and responsible team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to drive new concepts and techniques for improving producibility, solving problems, and reaching the next level. This exciting role offers an opportunity to work with and learn from some of the top industry leading professionals. He or she will serve as liaison between the creative engineering professionals and the functional manufacturing organizations. The candidate we are looking for will deal in the conception, design, development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods and processes. Our client is offering the opportunity to break new ground with the Director of Manufacturing and their executive staff. They need someone who enjoys working in an innovative, forward thinking environment! Here are some of the opportunities you can expect as part of our team:
- Uses creativity to work within an innovative experienced team of manufacturing and engineering professionals to determine, revise and review economic methods, operation sequences and tooling
- Develops and evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling and materials; conferring with equipment suppliers; soliciting observations from operators
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout
- Will engage in a wide degree of decision making while analyzing new design layouts for cost reductions, maximum workflow and efficiency
- Develops vital assembly guides, operational manuals and illustrations for manufacturing processes utilizing computer aided design and manufacturing software applications in the effective execution of this activity. Create ECNs when necessary to improve/correct documents/products and processes
- Supports our team of industry leading Engineers and Designers with valuable guidance in product operations
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements
- Assists and guides Supervisors on groundbreaking techniques for new products, work processes, and other manufacturing needs. Additionally, will assist with the determination of the root cause of rejected parts and /or assemblies
- Teaming with others in meaningful cost studies, equipment recommendations and make/buy decisions
- Create positive impacts to the organization by using problem solving skills to review in process documentation for errors and inconsistency improving efficiency and output
- Advance your skills as you work with other engineering professionals
- Participate and learn in remarkable brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meetings to increase productivity and decrease cost
- Assist in maintaining our positive and lively work environment!
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 5-7 years experience required
- Problem solver familiar with root cause analysis and project management
- Familiarity and experience with the following: RF & microwave frequency products, subassemblies, modules, PC boards and wire bonding
- Experience in working with chip and wire processes required
- Knowledge of advanced manufacturing methods in test, assembly and fabrication required
- Interpersonal communication skills using professional and courteous conduct
- Must be able to work in a cleanroom environment
- Works well within a team!
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17396