- Assemble a variety of parts, position, aligns, and bonds assemblies using hand tools and fixtures. Measure parts to determine tolerances using precision measuring instruments such as calipers venires, micrometers, gauges.
- Familiarized with the use of adhesives and perform tasks that are necessary to the production process. Perform work under moderate supervision, with a variety of tasks and with some complexity and established safety practices.
- Adhere to established environmental health and safety rules and met quality and performance standards.
- Ability to understand drawings and detailed work instructions.
- Ability to work with assigned team members for completing assembly projects. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Willingness to perform repetitious tasks while sitting or stand for periods of time
- Work in a team environment
- Service manufacturing equipment and tooling as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 6 months reading technical drawings
- 6 months experience with calipers, micrometers other measuring tools
- 1 yr Military Electronic School/ Training or Electronics Technical Degree
- 1 yr Experience in defense or aerospace industry
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17672